Smoothies

Published on: Author: simonedc15 7 Comments

When I am bored or thirsty I like to make smoothies. I have made fruit smoothies and chocolate smoothies. I use whatever fruits I have or what sounds good.

Here is my chocolate smoothie recipe:

1 cup of milk

1 cup of ice

1 tbsp of chocolate (hot chocolate mix or chocolate syrup)

1 tsp of honey (to make it sweet)

(If you want, add a little bit of fruit)

Now blend away!!! (around 10 seconds depending on how crunchy you want it)

Here is my fruit smoothie recipe:

1 cup of milk

1 cup of ice

(You could add yogurt if you would like)

any kind of fruit (strawberries: add about three. Bananas: add one. If you have a different kind of fruit think of a banana, how many of that fruit could you fit in a banana. Say it was around three then you put three in your smoothie).

I hope you enjoy!!!

Did you try it?

Did you like it?

7 Responses to Smoothies Comments (RSS) Comments (RSS)

1. Hey Simone!

I like your recipes. They are making me really want one right now. I will be sure to try them.
    Do you make them for other people? Do you have any other recipes?
    I like fruit smoothies with tropical fruits. What fruits are your favourite?

Meghana @ meghanaroom9bnms.blogspot.co.nz

2. Dear Simone,
    I agree with you. I love smoothies! I usually make fruit smoothies . Do you have a favorite?
    Happy trails,
    Mrs. Fordyce

3. Dear Simone,
    I love your post these recipes look really easy I can’t wait to try them. I usually make chocolate smoothies. Do you have a favorite type of smoothie?
    From your friend,
    Avery

4. Dear Simone,
    I absolutely love smoothies! My favorite type of smoothie is one with strawberries, blackberries, and a little bit of bananas! What is your favorite type of smoothie? Does it have blueberries, bananas, strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries?

From,
    Riley

• Dear Riley,
      I actually prefer chocolate smoothies (I’m not great at fruit smoothies), but I think I will try your recipe.
      From,
      Simone

5. Hi,my name is Karol and I really liked your post.It was creative that you put your recipe in your post ,so others can try it.I will try to do the chocolate and fruit smoothies , cause they sound really good.I also make any kind of drinks when i’m thirsty.Most of them are really good and some turn out not that good.

• Dear Karol,
      I agree! Some of my smoothies/milkshakes don’t turn out so good. I think yours would be great too. Maybe you should post them.
      From,
      Simone