My Talents

Published on: Author: simonedc15 1 Comment

I have a few talents, and I would like to share them with you.  I love gymnastics.  I can do my back walk over, front walk over, handstand, cartwheel, roundoff, I can do a handstand on the beam, front tuck (I can land it on the trampoline at least), on the bar I can do a pullover, backhip circle, stride circle, glide swing and more!

I love to sing.  Singing is so much fun!  I sing at the YMP and have done probably about three or four classes.  The songs that I sing are: Creep, Colors of The Wind, The YMP song and Fight Song.

Another one of my talents is soccer.  I love soccer.  It’s my favorite sports, some of my teammates are Meredith, Katrin, Lily, Loren, Kendal, Ryann and more.  Once I scored about 15 goals!

I do hiphop.  My sister Neve is in my class.  I’ll tell you the story of how I started hiphop.  Neve was going to hiphop for a tryout and my mom asked me if I wanted to tryout for the class.  So she asked if I could take the class.  You probably know what happened next, I got into the class!

WHAT ARE YOUR TALENTS?

One Response to My Talents Comments (RSS) Comments (RSS)

1. Dear Simone,
    I think you are one very talented rancher. Wow! I’ve never seen you do gymnastics, soccer or hiphop. I love to dance too so we have a connection there! I’m happy you are so active in perfecting your talents. Do you have a favorite out of the 4 you listed?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce