OBOB

Published on: Author: simonedc15 9 Comments

OBOB stands for Oregon Battle of the Books.  I am doing battle of the books this year.  My team name is the Book Worms.  We had our first battle on Monday.  If you our wonder what this years books are, they are:  The Lightning Thief, The March on Washington, Shiloh, The Sasquatch Escape, How to Train Your Dragon, Flora & Ulysses, Charlie Bumpers vs. The teacher of The Year, The Genius Files Mission Unstoppable, Elsewhere the Shadows, A Long Walk to Water, Mr. Lemoncello’s Library, Rooftoppers, No Talking, What Was Ellis Island,   Diamond Willow and Montain Dog.  My grades books are Shiloh, How to Train Your Dragon, Flora and Ulysses, Charlie Bumpers vs. the Teacher of the Year, The Genius Files Mission Unstoppable, Elsewhere the Shadows, No talking and What Ellis Island.OBOB

9 Responses to OBOB Comments (RSS) Comments (RSS)

1. Dear Simone,
    I’m so glad you did a post about OBOB! We have had so much fun participating with the battle. Simone, what has been your favorite book so far? I love that you are a bibliophile!

Here’s to reading,
    Mrs. Fordyce

• Dear Mrs. Fordyce,
      my favorite book so far is Mission Unstoppable by Dane Gutman. Which book or books are your favorite?
      From,
      Simone

2. Dear Simone,
    I am doing the battle of the books as well.
    My team is the Vipers.
    We lost one of our games and won a game.
    When is your next battle?
    From,
    Cooper

3. Dear Simone,
    I think it is weird that OBOB stands for Oregon Battle Of the Books when it should be OBOTB Oregon Battle Of The Books. What is your favorite book or books? I am even thinking about doing OBOB next year!
    From, Gavin

• Dear Gavin,
      my favorite books are Mission Unstoppable, No Talking and Charlie Bumpers vs. the Teacher of the Year.
      From,
      Simone

4. Dear Simone
    Thank you for listing this years books. Mia was on a team this year too. Do you know the name of her team? I wish she was your team. 😜📖
    From Mia’s mom

5. Dear Simone,
    I love your post about OBOB. I hope you are having a great time in Costa Rica. What are you doing in Costa Rica? I miss you so much! My OBOB team was the Cover Girls with Emme, Katrin, Bianca and I. I know you were on the team called the Book Worms with people from our class. Your team was really powerful and breathtaking(meaning you and your team were awesome, no joking!). I can’t wait ’till you come back!😀
    Howdy your friend,
    Rhianna❤️🌺💕

6. Dear Simone,
    I thought it was a amazing post. OBOB was super fun. Our record was 4-0. I like the really close battles. I’m probably going to do it next year. Your team did really well. What was your favorite battle?
    From,
    William